Saturday, July 20, 2013

IRS Topic Evaluation Checklist


IRS Topic Evaluation Checklist


Assessment Criterion
Does My Selected Topic Fulfill the Following Criterion?
Creative Thinking
  Why is my topic interesting/unusual/creative?

  What is the purpose/value of exploring my topic?

  What are the interesting and relevant learning points derived from my topic?

  Why are my suggested strategies/approaches to deal with topic interesting and/or effective?
Critical Thinking
  Why is my topic manageable/feasible? 

  How can I obtain concrete evidence to support my   research on my topic? 

  Who are my target audiences?

  Why have I chosen these groups of people for target audiences?


Creative Thinking
My topic is interesting because my group and I are trying to find out if habits can affect a person’s behaviour?Take this for example,a student always hands up homework late,this shows his poor behaviour,can it be  affected by poor time management,addiction of video games(which are all habits)?
The purpose of exploring this topic is to help my group further understand about behaviour and find tips about how to change them to good.
Some of the interesting and relevant learning points to understanding behaviour will be finding all sorts of good and bad habit,group them to the causing of such good/bad behaviour.
My strategies will be to interview,doing online research on behaviours and do note on each of our members and a few of our classmates behaviour and habits.


Critical thinking
It is manageable because behaviour comes from within one person so if we can take some note on our behaviours in class,we can get to study them more.
It is show that a person with a plan timetable will be able to do finished homework quickly everyday,however,if a person chose to slack,he will not be able to do finished his work.
My target audience are the students and a few of my classmates.
That way I can interview them on their personal habits and behaviour or take a look at how one student study attentively in class and how the other students does not.

No comments: